Advancing Your Skills: Creating an Effective Fundraising Plan
July 19 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$125.00
The number one predictor of fundraising success is having a plan. A written plan helps you to focus and prioritize the efforts necessary to ensure the success of your fundraising program. A plan also helps to prevent the potential derailment of efforts by well-intentioned board members and volunteers. Through discussion and exercises participants will leave this interactive session with the outline of a plan ready for immediate implementation.
This course is designed for fundraisers with at least one to two years of experience in a small to mid-sized organization.
Participants will explore:
- using your fundraising plan to build a culture of philanthropy;
- the fine art of setting fundraising goals;
- evaluating return on investment;
- bringing a focus on gifts from individuals; and
- innovative strategies for solicitation and cultivation
Register now! Class size limited to 25, so please register early.